Friday, December 02, 2005

Just be careful

What is your definition of a stalker?

stalker

n 1: someone who walks with long stiff strides 2: someone who stalks game 3: someone who prowls or sneaks about; usually with unlawful intentions [syn: prowler, sneak]

Taken from dictionary.com

And how can you tell if someone have been stalking you? I'm not talking about those obvious lunatics who jumps on every single opportunity just to get in the same lift as you. I'm talking about your close friends. People you trust totally. You are totally relax with them and you trust them to bits. But you know what? Its scary, they're more scary then lunatics, because they cover themselves so well, you won't even know it when he stuck a knife behind your back.

These people watch wad you wear and they imitate you. They learn your hobbies and talk like you both have the same interest. They pretend to care for you, when all they want is to overtake you. They get close to your friends, in hope of taking them away from you. This kinda people is very insecure and they have only one goal in their life - to become like you.

Oh well...just be careful with the people around you, don't trust them too readily.

Its 12.56 and I'm not at all sleepy. Been having wierd dreams recently, most of which are morbid and gruesome. I wonder why. I see people dieing in the most bizzare ways.

The day before yesterday, I dreamt of this indian boy on a wheelchair. He smiled at me before going down the stairs. The look on his face before he went down was like telling me, "Hey...I'm gonna die. You wanna watch me?" And when he fell, his body twisted and turned in awkward positions.

And that's not all, few weeks ago, I ran away from a bomb without my older sister and heard her explode in the next room. I so freaked out that I woke up tearing.

Another time, I saw this girl who accepted the dare to be crushed by something. Even as the strings got tighter and tighter, she was smiling and giggling thinking its funny, but as it got tighter, and started to crush her rips and she started to get out of breathe, she showed signs of fear on her face. Like she wasn't ready to die, but its already too late and she was crushed to death just like that.

I wonder, why do I dream of such dreams nightmares?

No comments: