I had a great holiday last week. Went shopping on Thursday, met the girls on Friday. Went blading on Saturday and after that played mahjong till 7am on Sunday morning. Slept through the day and watched Man U and Chelsea's match which was really exciting. Chelsea lost, but I really think both teams played very well. Can't remember the last time I got all hyped up over a match, can't even sit still.
Now...I'm suffering from muscle aches all over my body. I will never ever blade n mahjong on the same day. Its damn tiring.
It was hard, pushing myself to work today because of what I was planning to do, I tried not to think about it all weekend. Anyway, I've finally tendered my resignation. Its a huge load off my chest for now, because I finally found the courage to hand it over. There I was, fearing what I must face aft I break the news. I had butterflies in my stomach since last nite. In fact since the day I wanted to leave. Each time I think of handing the letter to them, I get weak knees, but finally, the butterflies are gone.
I just hope that my other boss will make this as easy as possible, because if he try to talk me into staying or any sort, I'll just have to turn him down. The hardest part is already over. When I broke the news to Francis, he was rather cool and supportive. He said that if that place is better for me then I should go ahead. Phew...
Monday, November 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment