He is sensitive.
He is cute. (In my eyes)
He is mature.
He is truthful. (May not be a good thing all the time ah.)
He can get very demanding.
He wants things to be done his way most of the time.
He farts in my face!
He burps like a cow. (Amber and Denyse also ah)
He can cook better then me.
He is discipline.
He is sincere.
He does housework better then me.
He is impatient.
He can't stand talking on the phone, when both side have nothing to say.
He hates it when people call him skinny.
He likes to make a fool outa himself.
He loves attention.
He is spontanous.
He only make promises, he can keep.
He is not romantic. AT ALL.
He is a Chelsea fan.
He loves seafood.
He like to do push-up in the middle of nowhere.
He is a fast learner.
He is everything I ever wanted. (I don't want some, but comes in a package lah.)
2 years ago. Today. He held my hands for the first time.
2 years later, I know, I want to hold his hands forever.
Happy Anniversary...
2 years later, I know, I want to hold his hands forever.
Happy Anniversary...
No comments:
Post a Comment