Sunday, March 18, 2007

Very. Random.

This is a very random entry:
About My New Thumdrive Yao got me a 2GB thumbdrive! hehehee....Thank you Yao!!!!

I Won Some Money!
Played MJ with my friends on Friday and I won 70 bucks! Woooot! hehehee...But the next day, I did my hair, gave Yao a treat and did some shopping. I think I end up spending 3 times what I won. :p

About A Hair Cut
I've been wanting to do something to my hair coz it's getting so damn messy. Anyway, I went to this Saloon in TPY call Cabello Casa, where I've been going to for the past year. Cause the stylist there, Ben, is professional, gentle and nice. So I always go back there for my hair cuts. But They were busy on Saturday and I don't have much time cause I have other stuff to do, so I went to another Saloon around the area. If you've never seen bad then you won't know how good, good is. Serious.

This other saloon I went to, the girl who washed my hair was very rough so at times she'll tug my hair a lil hard and I had to tell her 2 times that it hurts. Then the cloth they use, its obvious they've been using for many many times. Even my kitchen cloth looks cleaner. And when they were steaming my hair, the lady gave me a cloth and told me, if got water drip down remember to wipe it off myself. I dyed my hair and trimmed it a lil and actually I think I'm quite happy with the end result. But the process ah.

Cabello Casa has soothing background music when you step in. And they offer drinks, snacks and magazines to you when you sit down. The stylist is gentle and he always ask you what you wanna do to your hair before he begins. Then he'll suggest what he'd do to you and explain to you each time he does something to your hair. Oh and the massage when they wash your hair, really very nice, coz not only do they massage your head, they do the neck area as well! And when you leave the saloon you feel a whole lot more relaxed then before which is really nice.

In this other saloon, all I can hear throughout my stay there was woman talking very loudly and they offer water to you in a cup that isn't very clean. And all the hair tugging. Although, the lady who did my hair is very experienced and she did a good job with my hair but I left that place feeling more tensed up then before. grrr.... I don't think I'd ever go back there again.

About Real Good Food!

We went to Marina Square's Thai Express for Dinner on Sat cause Yao kept saying I should try the steamboat. So we went there and REALLY, the steamboat very good. It's quite small, so if I'm hungry I think I can finish it all by myself but because I had VERY heavy lunch, so I shared it with Yao (he had a Phat Thai all by himself!), which turns out to be just nice for the 2 of us. The only thing is I think the soup is too hot. My stomach cannot take it, so I threw up later in the nite. Otherwise, it was all good. Hmmm...think next time I go, I'd ask for less chili. :p

Introducing Diver! The anti-late machine!
My boss and I had a bet. We will try our best to not be late for work. If we go to work late, we'd have to give Diver $2. Which we will use the accumulated amt to have a year-end company retreat. Where we go will depend on how much Diver has. So far, we've both been late almost every day. I am $8 behind him coz at least I was on time for 4 days! hahahaa...we started this thing right after CNY ended and till now I've only been on time for 4 time. Very bad. But my boss even worst, he's been putting $2 in everyday! hahaa... Last week when we went out with his friend, his friend commented that its okie for him to be late cause he's the boss after all. So mean rite? Anyway, I wanna try not to be late anymore! So that my year-end trip can be fully sponsored by my bossDiver! hur hur hur...

No comments: