Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It's oredi Wednesday!

Work Work Work...
This week very busy. Everyday very busy. I think I'm abit stress liao. :p Anyway, my boss told me to conduct the coming designer interview. Hmmm....he think so highly of me rite? Actually when he told me that I was quite happy la, but I act like I dun really wanna do it. Ge siao abit mah! hahaaa.... Actually, I think the main reason is because he's busy with his stuff now la, so got no time to interview them himselves. But I'm not quite sure if I can do it myself eh.

Yesterday, one of our client came over to our office. Actually, he's one of the clients whom we're really close to. (Some of you might know who he is ah) but I think that chap is getting too damn comfortable with us. I mean just because we handle all your marketing materials doesn't make us YOUR in-house designers lo! I was working on some kiddy stuff for another client and he came over to check on his project. When he saw what I was doing, he said, "What the hell are you doing?!" So I told him it's another project for my other client. I dunnoe why his reaction so big, maybe he thought I was drawing thoes stuff for fun la.

Then the other day when I left on time, he happen to be around, then he said, "Woah, PJ on the dot ah." Aye hello, you got no life doesn't mean I dun have mine rite? Anyway, for once I was quite fast with my retort, "It's quality not quantity. I don't believe in staying late for the sake of staying late." And then I gave a lil smile. He oso smile la, but I damn song inside. He come over like how often? When I stay late he wasn't around to see also what. How dare he judge me base on one occasion? And leaving on time is my right isn't it?! I do OT because I cannot finish my work, if I did everything I have to and finish them on time then why can't I leave on time? Grrr....but most of the time he is a nice person la(minus the sarcasm).

My Younger Sister

I think my younger sis is actually quite a creative person eh, culinary wise. She makes ordinary things extraordinary. Not exactly very extraordinary, but...aiyah you know what I mean? Small lil things she take care of.

Yesterday, by the time I got home after work, still haven't have dinner. Actually I was very hungry, but cause its so late oredi, so I thought that I should just forget about it. Then when I got home, my younger sister told me she haven't taken hers also. So she decided to cook instant noodles for us.

When she gave me mine, I asked her how come there's veggie inside, then she told me that's the only thing she can find to add in. Then I remember, everytime she cook noodles, surly got extra ingredients inside one. She just don't like it plain. Actually I also dun like plain instant noodles, but I can't be bothered. But she, will take the effort to cook whatever other stuff we have in the house. And through her hands, even instant noodle can look like something people serve in restaurants.

Once she made a sandwich that is sooooooo delicious! There was egg, ham, cheese and some other ingredients in it ah. The bread was toasted, the egg was semi-cooked so when you take a bite out of it, the yolk will come flowing into your mouth. Just thinking about it now, I can feel myself salivating. (yum yum yum yum!) It was so good lo! And to think it's just a sandwich we're having at home.

Oh and She use to draw faces on the eggs in the fridge and everytime I see them I will laugh out loud. Abit bo liao la, but very fun lo. To see stuff like that at the most unexpected places.

1 comment:

jo said...

plus 1 for ur retort!! awesome...dun care man just leave on time!!!!