Monday, March 12, 2007

PJ so grumpy

Recently, I've been kinda grumpy towards one person especially. If you're thinking, poor Yao, let me assure you he is not the victim.

See I have a client who keeps telling us how urgent he wants he stuff done. But he on the other hand don't provide me with the details and the content. The deadline kept closing in and I'm stuck because I cannot finalise the content. And I hate the fact that he have the cheek to tell me, 'I need this ASAP. My deadline is 12th.' But hello? Where is the content? I have everything ready, what's lacking is your content and your technical drawings! WTF! Ask me to do ASAP.

I had to bring the laptop home because he promised to send me the content over the weekend. The laptop is not light and taking public transport with it is really inconvenient. And the fact that I agreed to work over the weekend for you, is already a very good deal lo. And my wait for that one email was in vain. Waited till Sunday and there was still nothing. Today is the deadline and the time now is 5.23pm. Now you send me the files! 5.23pm. You bloody asswipe. I have dinner plans you know?!

So fed up you know?! I really very angry eh. Anyway, he has yet to provide me with the content. So I don't intend to finish his stuff today. What's the point? I dowan to sacrifice my dinner plans tonite coz I know he's gonna pull a stunt like that again tomorrow. So no way am I gonna let you ruin both my monday and tuesday! You can have tomorrow. Tonite, give me my life back!

Oh and the victim who's been tolerating the very grumpy PJ is none other then my boss. hahaa...that poor chap. When I tell Yao about the way I talk to him, Yao also say I got AP. Gonna try to watch my attitude liao. Before I lose my job. :p

No comments: