The moment we stepped into the 2nd floor, Ber and I each bought a pair of shoes, right in the FIRST shop we saw. But that's all we got la. Lucky thing the shops were all closing, so we won't spulrge. hehee (Just got pay la)
When we reach the 4th floor, we saw this shop ThinkWhite that sells stainless/surgical steel accessories. Ching bought a earring from there (Just 1) and we started talking to the owner Andy. More of he started talking to us la. He's a funny guy and he have so much things to show us! The things there are really nice, but because of the fact that they are stainless steel and all imported from (i also forgot where le) so quite pricy lah. I saw this pandant I liked and asked him how much it is. He jovially answered, "Don't worry, this one damage not big, $45 only." He even showed us some silly magic trick. And because we spent so much time at ThinkWhite, we don't have the chance to walk to other shops. We only decide to go off because we think it's time to go home.
Oh and for some reason, we noticed we were wearing uniform. We're all wearing black tops and jeans! ha....I know abit bo liao la, but so qiao! Because we cool la! (Ching will agree la, anything that's black is nice to her.) hahahahhahaa...And as usual, when we meet we must take silly pictures, so here they are:
Ching you're not suppose to look at the camera!
Ber, you retarded cow!
A retard, A vampire and A angry geek.I had a great time last night, though it would've been better if the other girls were around!
No comments:
Post a Comment