Sunday, October 08, 2006

Colours that alter mood

Went to Orchard to meet my sisters for dinner on Friday night. I don't know if it's tha haze or just my mind, I got quite a bad headache and was in some sort of foul mood since. When we were on our way back, we saw alot of girls walking around with a piece of tissue, handkerchief or even jacket over their nose and mouths. Can't help but wonder, they abit silly right? Whether you cover your mouth or not, the air you breathe in is still bad. Like as if that piece of tissue can make alot of difference.

Anyway, I brought my lousy mood over to Saturday. Continued feeling cranky even after Yao agreed to come accompany me. We watched Dragon Tiger Gate and Date Movie in the afternoon, then we headed to Tampines mall. Yao wanted to check his phone (he just got a N73 recently) at the M1 shop. So we walked around Tampines, had junk food for dinner (Yakitori, Tako Pachi and Hotdog), then we went home. Even till then I was not quite myself.

When we're in the bus, we went pass Shuang Lin Si, it's near Kim Keat ah. And from far, Yao commented on how beautiful the place look. Very spontaneously, we both dropped at the next stop to go there. We took alot of pictures there and had a great time. The haze doesn't even affect me anymore. The headache gone, my cheery self back.





Not sure if it works on everyone, but it sure worked for me. I just think they're sooooooo beautiful, there was performance all going on. Really very happening. The lanterns were hung all over the place, comes in all shapes and sizes and the colours I saw that night, they're simply amazing.

No comments: