Thursday, April 27, 2006

Pack Up Negativity...

Last night, I chatted with a pessimist. He worry for things that have not happen. He worry bout things that might not happen. Although, its a good thing to prepare for the worst, but live life this way, and it becomes more tiring then it already is. I told him not to be so negative and start to look at things from a different point of view.

We all have so much more that we're not aware of. Why worry bout what you don't have?

After we hung up, I thought about more stuff and I realise...I'm quite negative myself. I've been looking at ppl and judging them from their actions. So far my verdict have all been negative. I hate myself for being this way. I hate the way I hate everything that's going on. And I hate my lousy moodswings.

Sometimes things don't turn out the way I want, and I too worry too much about everything around me. What I have, what I don't have, what will happen, what if it doesn't happen...and its bugging me big time. Some of these problems DON'T even concern me. I think I care too much.

So today...

I WILL PACK UP ALL THESE NEGATIVITY...THROW THEM ALL AWAYYYYYY!

I will stop worrying about things that have happened.
I will stop worrying about things that have not happen.
I will stop worrying about other ppl's life.
I will stop worrying about things I have no control over.
I will do things that I can do, so that I don't have to worry bout it later.
I will stop poking my nose into everything else.
I will not let negativity get me. NO WAY.

ohhh...and I really like Moby's music. Listening to "18" now and I think its GREAT.

One of These Mornings

One of these mornings
Won't be very long
You will look for me
And I'll be gone

- Moby -

No comments: