Saturday, April 15, 2006

I WANNA SWIMMMMMM!!!!

I'm back at work on a saturday morning. The weather outside seems so good. The sun looks so welcoming, and my original plan, to swim on early saturday morning is all ruined. I'm now stuck in the air-con room, breathing artificial air into my lungs. Depreived of the glorious sun, the natural breeze and his companionship.

Wanna blog about alot of things but dunnoe where to start.

8th April: We celebrated Kah wai and Nono's birthday on Saturday at SwissĂ´tel Merchant Court. The have a brillant Dessert buffet there. Know why dessert? Cause I din take much from the hot food. The dessert look too good to be missed so must save space for them! Then we went to Marina Square for a short game of number ball and then BOWLING! So fun!


9th April: Next day, we celebrated Daddy's birthday at Ski 360, East Coast Park. We bought him a bluetooth to match his Sony Ericsson K750i. And Mum noticed the serial No. of the bluetooth is the same as dad's carplate no. Ying baked a very good mango cake, which I simply can't get enough off!

Sorry Ying, I know this picture dun justify your cake cause I din take a better one. But ppl, its not the looks that matters, its the quality! And I tell you this cake is 5 star! hahaa...

11th April: We celebrated Daddy's birthday AGAIN at Singa Inn on Tuesday(the actual day). The place is transformed! Remember how it looked like on my birthday, that place has been bought over by a couple of caucasian, and they serve pizza there now. Their food there is good. Not fantastic la, just good, but abit too pricy.

took this outside Singa Inn...look very retro hor?

13th April: Went to watch Inside Man with Yao. This movie is a must watch! I really enjoyed watching the movie. Actually I wasn't interested at first, because the last time Yao choose a movie, we ended up watching Munich...which was boring and draggy. Din expect much outta this one, but boy was the movie good. So Yao's judgement still not that bad la! hahaa...

14th April: Went to Wala Wala with Lishan, Joanne, Sharon, Raymond, Calvin and Guo Sheng(Sorry ah, dunnoe how to spell his name). I think I had too much to drink. bleah...Yao seem more drunk then I was, but guess who knocked out first when we got home. ME. Funny thing was my head started to spin only after I got home. Nearly threw up, but I'm glad I didn't. Dun wanna waste the precious dinner I had at NYDC.

Our photographer is drunk too...

Gonna meet up with Aisyah n Ryna this Sunday, finally after so long. I can't wait to see you girls! Ohhh and I'm meeting the gang on Tuesday also! So exciting.

But right now...I still wanna swim, cause I feel damn fair and fat. Just like a chicken.

No comments: