Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Blur is me

Afew days ago, I received a sms from my friend that his granddad is ill, and he hope that we can all pray for his recovery. So I smsed him to ask him how is his granddad doing.

"Hi Ben, How's your granddad? Better already?"

After awhile the reply came back.

"Thanks sweety, All is fine. But why my granddad?"

I looked at the name again, and I realise I sent it to the wrong Ben. So knowing my silly lil mistake, I sent another sms to Ben. This time the correct one.

"Hey Ben, How's you granddad doing? I hope everything is okie!"

Then the reply.

"He's recouperating at home...Thanks for your prayers. Btw its my dad, not granddad."

*smacks head* I dunnoe why he thank me for, but I din pray for him ah. And even if I did, I'd be praying for the wrong person. hahahahaa

1 comment:

jo said...

good intentions lah...it's all bout the good intentions. :D