Sunday, January 15, 2006

Quality time

My saturday started only at around 2pm. Was suppose to meet Elly actually, but she last min cannot make it. So, in the end Yao and I went town on our own. Since I had some undone Chinese New Year Shopping.

Finally, got everything I wanted. After that, we wanted to go Blk 85 for dinner, but cannot resist the temptation of Thai Express when we passed it. So we had our dinner there. Remind me, if we happen to go there next time. Don't order the Pineapple Rice, even the fried rice I cook is tastier! Wanted to play mahjong but cannot find any kakis, so in the end decided to go home earlier.

When we reached home, Yao continue playing with his new toy while I watched "Wo Shi Jin San Shun" with my sisters. Its another korean drama....but its damn funny! The 3 of us were laughing our heads off.

After the show ended, we decided to go downstairs for supper and GUESS WHAT? We saw a very familiar uncle there. It's my Dad! My dad and my mum go have supper never call us. Hymp...so mean. But nevermind, we also never tell them we going to makan. hahaha...So we had supper together.

I just feel really happy, to spend time like that with my family. Been doing alot of OTs lately, and when I have afew days without OTs, I'll spend them with my friends. By the time I reach home, they're already asleep. Quality time with them like that is so so nice.

No comments: