If the attack was real, they would be freaking grateful, they're still standing there talking. Although, I can't say I won't complain if I was caught in the drill. Hahaa.....we just never learn to appreciate what we have until we face the danger ourselves. Anyway, 2 thumbs up for all who took part in the drill, they sacrificed their Sunday.
I spent my Saturday with my sisters. Had a fall at the stairs when I was leaving home and kena a sprained ankle. When I saw Edison, (my sister's bf), he was limping just like me! hehee...SO QIAO! Together gether injure our leg. We had dinner at Waruku...yum yum! Then we went home and gave Yao a surprise birthday celebration. Actually I din expect my sisters to celebrate for him, but my younger sis told me she baked a cake for him. So nice of her right?! hehee...
He acting surprise...hehee
Who said falling down at the stairs was a bad thing? Its better then it seems la, having someone nice enough to rub my injured ankle for me is really painful but sweet too. Me felt so loved...heh Thank you Mr. Seow.

No comments:
Post a Comment