Tuesday, January 17, 2006

It's evil.

Korean Dramas are evil, I tell you! Serious. They take your sleep away, take your time away, make you feel like taking MC and stops you from doing anything else.
Remember the "Wo shi Jin San Shun" I said I watched with my sisters? Well, Pei went to get the DVD. Normally, I won't even think about watching it(because I know I can't stop after I start), but mum and I was home early yesterday, so we watched it together.

You know how Korean and Japanese drama always play around the plot of Cinderella. How ugly duckling charmed the prince charming etc. This one is also something like that. Its about a 30 year old, chubby and totally not gentle girl, falling in love with a SUPER CUTE GUY. And how they eventually got together. Maybe they didn't, haven't finish watching, but I think they will be together la, that's what happens most of the time anyway.

Still. Its so addictive. And I laughed and cried while watching it. Oh and another thing...our clock in the living room stopped at 9.15 and so everytime I look up, I tell myself there's time for another one. So I just watched and watched and watched, and by the time mummy say she wanna sleep, its already 2am. (I continued watching till 4...hehee)

That is why, I'm freaking tired now. OMG. I really feel like calling in sick.
Reason: Pimple outbreak. Can anot ah?

And the after-effect of the movie? Makes me feel like falling in love all over again. I din really sleep at 4 though, I laid in my bed and started to reminisce about us falling in love.

I use to wait for his smses, and when he really does, I won't reply until much later. When we go out in groups, he'll always want to send me home. But I'll definately say no need la, must play hard to get mah. But tht idiot will really say, "oh...then you call me when you reach home k?" Its like playing mind games. And The first time he held my hands, it was thrilling, exciting and you can hear your heart racing, face blushing, heat getting into your head. hahaa...damn silly.

See what these drama do to you? Get ppl talking crap like that. Sheesh. My eyes are half open and alil swollen, my mind, shutting off soon. I hope today will pass by faster!

(Don't worry girls...I will have energy to meet you all later one. 上班一条虫,下班一条龙! hehee)

No comments: