Thursday, October 06, 2005

I cut my hair

Uh huh....I cut my hair again. Ever since secondary school days, I've already knew that I don't look good in short hair. ALL THE HAIRDRESSER's FAULT! hehee....okie la....can't blame them la, I got a big face. Anyway, some time back I told Aisyah n Ryna, I wanna cut hair and their reaction was, "Don't la...you look better with long hair."

Still...I stubbornly wanna cut my hair. So last week, I went to cut them. And I told him I wanted SHOULDER LENGTH....but he gave me sumthing shorter then that. And I was really paranoid at first. Keep telling myself, I look okie, but still something inside me isn't convince.

After my haircut, Pris and I went to meet Wendy to have dinner. Pris said she have to draw money, so I waited at the counter for her. When she came back, she looked right pass me, without even knowing that was me. hahaa...So nvm, she can't recognise me. Its something new at least. Then we decided to go find Amber who was around the area.

BIG REACTION NO.1 (Amber: "WAH...SO FUNNY! HAHAHAHA")

I was suppose to meet Yao, but knowing him, I decided to sms him in case he make a big HUUUHAAA over my new haircut.

"Darling...I just cut my hair, and I think I look damn wierd. Later when you see me, please don't give me big reactions, if not I will get angry."

Okie....warning sent out. I reached his place and decided to call him to be safe. His mum picked up the fone and said he's in the shower. High chance that he didn't see the sms. So I thought, I could sneak pass the living room, hide in his room before he steps out of the toilet.

I took ONE BIG STEP into his house and I heard the toilet door open. I frooze. And there he stood, in his towel.

BIG REACTION NO.2 ("WOAHHH!!!! YOU CUT UNTIL SOOOOO SHORT AH?!")

I ignored him, went straight into the room.

Anyway, I just think its funny tht's why I'm talking about it here. Yesterday Rudy came to the office and said, I look like I'm wearing a wig. TMD! REALLY MEH?!

Because I really think I look okie in this SHORT HAIR. And I like it! hehehe So sae what you want! BLEAH!

No comments: