Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A Great Day

Woke up late this morning. So bathed very quickly, then I started to blow my hair. But today, my hair have minds of their own. None of them were nice to me. So I left house looking messed up. I went down the stairs just to realise I forgot my purse. How to take bus like that? Went home to get it. Close the door, walk 2 steps then realise I forgot my handphone. Went in again to get it.

Went downstairs, see 2 buses go pass. Waited very long for another bus to come. Went to the MRT station. The display there says the train is arriving in 3 mins. Made my dash and missed that freaking train too. So waited for another one. Reached Harbourfront, see all those ppl running. I laughed at them and strolled my way to NEL.

Ah well...I'm only 30 mins late for work. Not that bad la. Looking forward to the rest of the day. This is going to be FUN!

No comments: