Monday, August 22, 2005

PMS

I think I'm PMSing...no better excuse to blame my moodswings on.

The entire weekend. I have been throwing tantrums like a lil girl, over really trival matters. And Yao have been really patient and forgiving. (Which is really really rare..hahaa)

I demanded a surprise frm him because he pissed me off on Friday and Sat morning. So....he's suppose to pick me up from the busstop at his place, but he was late, I gave him the cold treatment and ignored everything he said. What I didn't know is he was preparing the surprise for me. That's why he was late. Tomorrow is our Anniversary!!! and thts abt it. No celebration, no nothing because he had to show me what he was doing to appease me. SO I screwed up my surprise which was meant for tomorrow.

I think the only time I was ok was at Sentosa with Ber, Ching and Pris. Cause even when I met Calvin, Pius and Nare, I wasn't quite myself either.

For some reason when I was typing all these, it feels like deja vu. hmm.....

No comments: