Its been a hectic week for me...so much things to do, and everything must be done A.S.A.P kind. I hate it when people tell me they want this A.S.A.P because whatever they ask me to do, I'll do it wan lo...y muz sae as soon as possible?! Such pain in the ass.
Been working my ass off since monday, think the earliest I got home this week is 10pm. Yesterday have to work on this website until 11pm. And its really scary because the Hungry Ghost festival officially starts at 12 midnight. Thankfully, my collegue is nice enough to wait for me. As for my boss, he happily came and said, you still doing ah? I go off already, BYEBYE!
ARGH.
Not that I wanna complain about doing OT, but the fact then I don't even get paid for them, and I'm working so hard already, you still got the cheek to sae you go home first. Francis will never leave me alone in the office lo. Like on Wednesday, I was working on this banner till 10 plus, he sat at Agna's table to surf net. He said he'd b picking Cynthia up so I took my time to do my work, when I finished, I asked him if we're wating for Cynthia's call then he said he was actually waiting for me.
Ok...done with my complaining, I'm really quite happy with all the stuff I did this week, feel damn satisfied.
Today is Agna's last day with us. I'm gonna miss her big time. Without her, who am I going to have lunch with? Who is gonna show me all the funny/ wierd stuff in her email? Who will buy chocolates for me? Who will play online Mahjong with me? Who to chat with me.
DARN.
Its gonna be me and just me in the cold, lonely office. BUT work is good. As long as they keep coming in to keep me occupied, then perhaps I won't spend that much time feeling lonely.
Friday, August 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment