Monday, February 07, 2005

the turtle

I'm suppose to meet Elly Baba for hi tea, suppose to be a all girl's outing but most of them cannot turn up so...in the end we didn't even meet. Tot it could be a last girl's outing before Elly goes off. guess we'll haf to wait till she comes back.

Did I tell u I lost the necklace Elly gave me. I was at Yao's house helping with his spring-cleaning, I told him to remove my necklace cause its quite uncomfortable when you're all sticky and sweaty. I left it on his table. After the spring cleaning, i forgot to put the necklace back on and we went out. When I remembered and wanted to find it....it was already gone.

I went back to his place to look for it. I searched every possible place and I can't find it. Maybe we mistakingly threw it away. I don't know. I juz wanna find it so much! It's a birthday/christmas gift frm Elly. Now tht she's leaving, I actually lose it! I was so mad with myself. Yao didn't know what to do. He kept saying sorry but we all know its not his fault.

SO...I told Elly on Friday, tht I've lost the necklace. Yao said he'll still try to find it we might be able to find it again. He even asked his mum if she saw it. She said she didn't and insist tht I take 1 of hers. I didn't want it, but in the end..i accepted it.

Elly said she wanted to return me, my cd and some songs she promised to burn for me. She was in town today, so I told her to pass them to Yao who was working tonight. Yao juz called me and told me other then the CDs there was something else.

It was a turtle....

hahaa...I was like huh?

then he said, "aye! can open wan eh."

guess wad? Its a new necklace and a pair of earrings inside. How thoughtful can she be?
Im really gonna miss her when she's gone. I tot of sending her off on Wednesday coz thts when she's leaving. bud she refuse to tell me the time n the flight. She was afraid we'll get all emotional. haha...i guess thts unavoidable.


elly and me
Posted by Hello

Thanks Elly. Thanks not juz for the turtle but everything you've been. I really enjoy working with you. You're strong in your own way, much stronger then me, thts y I can always count on you for support. All the Best and Take care.

No comments: