Last nite I was watching this mahjong movie, starring Andy Lau. Suddenly I juz feel the urge to start playing the game myself. N i remembered tht day when I went to D's place with ber n yao and we started to play mahjong. It was really fun! Tooo bad I don't have a majong tbl at home anymore. If not I can play now!!! Boohooo.
Its 1st day of the Chinese New year and I really dress very CHEENA loh! feel quite proud of myself. (Damn, I LOOK GOOD! hahaha!) Went visiting already. Now Im in my home sweet home falling asleep in my air-con room. Hiding frm the monstrous sun outside! I can die in the heat! bud it does proves 1 thing~ CNY is HOT! I mean literally.
I'll be meeting Nare and Shuzhen later at Changi Airport. Elly is leaving today. Gonna send her off. After tht I'll be meeting yao, raymond and joanne for Constantine. alot of mixed feelings. sigh
Wonder hows the new year going for ber, D, ching and wendy (ohhh...and Rek if she's celebrating...hehe).
You know? we keep telling ourselves.
8 Years or Friendship!
8 Years of Friendship!
now now....Its not longer 8 Years loh. Get over it ladies.
8 years is over.
ITS 9 YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!!
9 YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!! WHOOoooHOoooooo!!!!
haven't you all noticed it?
Wednesday, February 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment