
Lou hei at ECP

hmmm...went to work today. Actually I have no shift at all. But Elly is going back to work as part time, juz to help out coz nobody can work. When I was at work on Wednesdae, Vincent kept saying Elly, very ke lian nobody work with her. Obviously he's hinting loh. n he juz kept telling me how busy Friday is going to be like...I know wad he's trying to do and I fell for it anyway.
Suppose to meet Denyse, Rekha, Amber, Ching, Wendy, Muru for lou hei session at east coast park which I happily volunteered to bring the mat last week. I had a hard time looking for the mat. Looked up n down. CAN'T FIND IT!!! so I called yao. Wanted to complain abt tht stupid mat. Then he told me the mat is at his place so I went to get it at his place first. Then I had to meet Amber to pass her the mat first coz I'll be late. Remember I told you I fell for Vincent's trick? I got soft hearted and decided to help. So. He agreed tht I finish work at 8.30pm.
After I finished work, I met Yao at Cityhall. Waited a GOD DAMNED 40 mins for a stupid cab. Yao got pissed and kept telling me I shouldn't haf worked. And he gave me tht face like it was all my fault. Fine. We finally got a cab n he started to play his hp in the cab. Didn't said a word to me. Made me so mad.
So anyway, we headed to East Coast Park, where we met everybody, Shuan was there too. But shortly after we reached, He left. AS usual, we played Kings. Its like tht game is OUR game now! Although some of the rules r not the same anymore, bud the game is juz as fun. I wonder is this the last time we all get to meet?
Hopfully we get to meet up 1 last time b4 Rek and D leaves. Coz I was a lil tired on Friday when I reached my mood was still bad. I managed to cool down later, hope tht didn't dampen the other's spirit. Mayb it was all my fault 4 going to work. But hey...Friday was really busy loh. if I didn't help out. Elly would haf died working alone k?! (haha...I think so highly of myself)
(^_^)
Oh...4got bout the Lou Hei! Amber's mum made it. Its very very nice loh, although we made a mess. haha like wad Yao said...this year "dai ke long HUAT!"
No comments:
Post a Comment