Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Time for a change!

You know you wanna change your phone when...
  • You keep dropping it on the floor
  • You spill coffee all over it
  • You nearly drop it in the toilet bowl
  • But don't feel anything about the above
  • And you keep going back to Nokia to ogle at N95.
I still love my w800 alot la. REALLY. But erm...I want something new oso. *guilty* Saw the upcoming models at Sony Ericsson but so far nothing seem appealing leh. Actually N95 also don't look good eh, like very bulky but the functions like very good. Think when the phone is out, the price also surly very 'appealing' one. So...can ogle abit more now la. Anyway, I have to wait till May before I can get a new phone. Maybe by then, my dear Sony will have something new and nice and CHEAP! Maybe by then my interest in N95 oso die out le. :p

No comments: