Very adorable rite?! Apparently, the owner painted his own dog so that it'll look like a panda. You can go to funnyremix.com to read about it. They have a video of it and the dog really looks like a panda in it.
Although it's abit sad for the dog eh. If I were the dog, I'll feel so humiliated. First you dye my eyes black, make me look like a panda. Nevermind. Then bring me out to parade around. Woah! Insult to my ancestors lo! But I am not a dog, so I dunnoe how they really feel. For all you know, doggie might enjoy the kind of attention he's getting. A designer dog like this can fetch up to $1000!!!!
I feel quite inspired already. I'm think going to Pandadise someone around me! hehehee...
Introducing PANDA BOY!
Like no impact hor? Not Panda enough eh. Somemore NOT FOR SALE! So cannot cannot.How bout PANDA CAT?!
Woah...that's what I'm talking about. hahahaa....Cheap cheap! Going for $500 nia! Good deal leh! DESIGNER CAT! Any takers?!Read the fine print: Cat like to walk around the house after she pee, leaving footprints all over. She meows in the middle of the nite to gain attention. If she don't get it she'd mess something up so that you have no choice but to wake up. But overall, she's fun-loving (yah rite) and gentle (hahaa!). Please note that whatever she do to you after she becomes yours will no longer be any business of mine. I'm Just kidding la! CAT NOT FOR SALE EITHER! I love her too much to give her away. :p


No comments:
Post a Comment