Friday, September 28, 2007

They're Back!

....in Singapore! WOOOT!


EVENT DETAILS:

Date | 13 Nov 2007

Time | 8.00 pm

Venue | Singapore Indoor Stadium

Ticket Price | Free Standing - S$148, S$128 | Reserved Seating - S$128, S$88, S$68
(Excluding Booking Fee)

Yao and I went to the LP Concert at Padang back in 2004 and it was kinda disappointing. They invited a Korean band (can't even remember their name) for the opening act. And the opening lasted 45mins! All the waiting really pissed me off. But all was forgiven when LP come on stage cause I really enjoyed myself! But but but, I tot the concert ended too soon. When I think back about it, feel quite disappointed cause the Korean band took up too much of the time. I didn't go there to watch a band I never heard off and the band wasn't even impressive in anyway.

So this time round, I really really really hope that kinda thing won't happen again. Looking forward to a 100% performance from Linkin Park! SO So looking forward to it! Who wanna go with us?! :D

No comments: