Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Share good stuff!

Good news no 1.
I pass my final theory liao! hohohohoho.... Next stop, TP! Who knows, I just might get my license before the end of this year! hehehe...

Good news no 2.
Pris is in Star Search 2007. For those of you who know her please show your support, for those who don't, show also la! hehee...not sure who she is? Get to know her lo. DUH! See the website here.

Good news no 3.
Visit sv3lte to shop shop shop! Why is this a good news? Cause its another bookmark for you to add for online shopping! Don't you just love it?! To buy things without having to move your butt? Plus, you don't get wierd sales girl stares if you dun buy anything. So good lo.

Good news no 4.
Visit lelonglelongbarangbarang for cheap cheap 2nd hand stuff that are still in good condition. Some of them are FREE! Woot! It's a good place to start for recyling and reusing items. Give them a 2nd life mah!

Good news no 5.
I updated! hahahhahaa...

No comments: