I know you've been looking into my computer when I'm not around. There's something call the recent folder and viewing history. The next time you wanna spy on me, remember to clear the history. Maybe PJ is being sensitive again. Nope, not really, cause folders I haven't accessed since so long ago still appear in my viewing history. I don't think so. And if PJ is not the one who went to those folders then who can be? Since you were the one who was using my com when I left?
Even though, this isn't really my computer, and even though this thing belongs to you. That doesn't give you the right to look into my stuff. You wanna see the works I've done for you ok. Why did you look into my personal folder? The one I put my name on. And obviously, anyone with respect for other people's privacy will not go into the PEIJIA folder without her permission. Not even if you own the machine. Dammit.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment