Thursday, March 31, 2005

DAM DAM DAM DAM

Im at work now and am OPENLY DOING THIS! hehehe...juz rushed through a presentation for the guys yesterday. Worked till 9 plus 10 at nite...sooo...muz snake abit now! hehe

Yesterday really rushed sia..coz we haf a presentation at 2pm later, so we had to finish our stuff. Really hope we can get the job, cause if we do...i might have a safer rice bowl. That's one of the reason why im working so hard now. Trying so hard to impress them cause once we get all the big projects coming in...I WILL HAVE A STABLE INCOME! yay! hahaa...

After work, my bosses brought us out for dinner, its like a feast lah! hahaha...n aft tht, Francis and Cynthia even send me home. REALLY. Where to find this kinda boss?

I woke up this morning and heard frm mummy, daddy went to work. hahaa...tht really made my day loh. So happy tht he finally found a job. Tonight I'll be meeting Pei for dinner hehe...so nice! Nowadays i dun even pay for my own meals! hahaha
Cheapskate. I know!

Yah...n the dam dam dam dam song is stuck in my head!

No comments: